At a loss for words.
I rarely find myself so unable to express myself as I feel today. Occasionally throughout this series of posts I have had a difficult time formulating my thoughts, but rarely have I feel like I do tonight. Empty.
So this will be a short post. I have promised to share how I am dealing with this quarantine – the good, the bad, the pretty, the ugly.
Today I feel hopeless and helpless.
- About my job.
- About feeling trapped.
- About the future of my industry.
- About the ill-conceived five-phase reopening plan created by our governor.
- About the state of my finances.
- About the utter lack of empathy and compassion from people I expected better of.
- About the fact that we have no leadership at the national level.
- About stupid people screwing everything up for the rest of us.
- About life.
I feel like giving up.
It’s only Quarantine if it comes from the Quarante province of France. Otherwise, it’s just Sparkling Isolation.