Win Tickets to the Chicago Chefs Hall of Fame 2013 Dinner
In Chicago chefs aren't just people who make what you eat. They're celebrities. So much so that they've got their own Hall of Fame!
This Thursday, October 17, is the Chicago Chefs Hall of Fame 2013 Culinary Experience. At this grand affair top chefs will be inducted into the Chicago Culinary Museum's Hall of Fame. This year's inductees are:
The 2013 inductees are:
- Chef Paul Kahan, "Chef of The Year"
- Chef Alain Roby, "Pastry Chef of The Year"
- Richard Melman, Lettuce Entertain you - "Industry Leader"
- Chef Hans Aeschbacher, "Legendary Chef"
- Chef Jean Banchet, "Legendary Chef"
- The Late, Chef Louis Szathmary, "Legendary Chef"
The evening will be filled with cocktails, appetizers, menu tastings from some of Chicago's best restaurants, a silent auction, raffles, and much more!
We're giving away a pair of tickets to this fantastic event and you can enter until 5 p.m. today. Click here to enter now (scroll to bottom of page after click to enter)!