TLT Special Offer: $10 off 4-Course Rum Dinner at Cuatro
I just received a special offer for Local Tourists (that's you):
Cuatro, one of Chicago's hottest restaurants, is hosting a 4-course rum dinner this Wednesday prepared by Executive Chef Edie Jimenez. Each course will be paired with cocktails made with 10 Cane, a small batch rum that's aged in French oak.
For everyone else it's $80 including tax and gratuity. For TLT fans? Only $70. Check out the menu below, and then call 312.842.8856 to make reservations. Be sure to tell them The Local Tourist sent you to get the special $70 all-inclusive price.
- Sopa de Calabasa
- Roasted butternut squash soup with hints of agave nectar, garnished with a roasted corn-lobster salad.
- Flautas de Barbacoa
- Crisp corn "flutes" filled with slow roasted, agave-wrapped beef, anejo cheese, cilantro crema, carmelized onion tomato sauce
- Ensalada De Atun
- Sesame scented sashimi grade tuna tartar, micro green salad, Pedro Ximenez balsamic glaze with boniato chips
- Ceviche Vegetariano
- Hearts of palm, baby bella mushrooms, white asparagus, avocado, pico de gallo, citrus oregano dressing
- Pez del Dia
- Chefs special preparation of fresh sustainable fish
- Bistec a la Parilla
Grilled 8oz prime ribeye, purple peruvian potato puree, grilled asparagus, red win-wild mushroom reduction
- Cachapas de Papa
Colombian style corn crepes filled with andean potato mash and sardo cheese, aji mirasol sauce, zucchini con crema
- Flan de Cafe
- Mexican style custard infused with Cuatro's own special blend of coffee, light caramel sauce, diced strawberries
- Tarta de Limon
- Fresh key lime tart topped with homemade meringue, lemon anglaise, blood orange ice cream
10 Cane Cocktails include:
- Twenty First Street Martini
- 10 Cane Rum, guava juice, sugar cane juice, moet et chandon white star 187 ml, guava sugared rim
- (regularly $21)
- Granada Mojito
- 10 Cane Rum, pomegranate juice, muddled key limes and mint leaves, sugar cane juice, splash of soda
- (regularly $12)
- Lychee Limon Martini
- 10 Cane Rum, fresh lemon, lychee puree, sugar cane juice, topped off with domaine chandon riche sparkling
- (regularly $13)
Reserve now before they fill up!
Nov 12, 6:30pm
$80 inclusive, $70 for Local Tourists
Cuatro, 2030 S Wabash Ave
Cuatro, located in Chicago's South Loop neighborhood, is a lively spot for Latino fusion fare, created by the brother and sister team of Matt Navarro and Sara Navarro Elias, as well as Executive Chef Edie Jimenez (China Grill, Opera, Marche, Red Light) and Pastry Chef Lily Juarez (Opera).
About 10 Cane
Craft distilled by Moet-Hennessy, the world's foremost producer of luxury spirits, 10 Cane is made with hand harvested sugar cane grown especially for their rum. Small batch distilled in pot stills, and aged in french oak, 10 Cane elevates the rum drinking experience, whether mixed or served by itself, to a new high.