Happy National Drink Wine Day
Today is National Drink Wine Day! Not that we need a National Drink Wine Day, but it's good to have an excuse, especially on a Monday.
Here are some Chicago restaurants that would like to help you celebrate:
- III Forks Steakhouse - 50 percent off all bottles of wine under $100.
180 N. Field Blvd., 312-938-4303
- EPIC - half-priced bottles of wine.
112 W. Hubbard St., 312-222-4940
- City Tavern - $5 select glass pours from 4 p.m. to 12 a.m.
1416 S. Michigan Ave., 312-663-1278
- Bakersfield - half-priced bottles of wine (except Reserve list)
330 E. Ogden Ave., Westmont, 630-568-3615
- ZED451 - house made, dark chocolate truffles and a glass of red wine for $12.
A portion of the proceeds from the truffle and wine pairing will benefit the American Heart Association’s Go Red for Woman campaign.
739 N. Clark St., 312-266-6691
These spots offer wine specials every Monday (yay us!):
- Weber Grill - half-priced bottles of wine
539 N State St., 312.467.9696
- Kinzie Chophouse - half-priced bottles of wine
400 N Wells St, 312.822.0191
- 404 Wine Bar - $20 select bottles of wine
2856 N Southport, 773.404.8400
Know of more? Leave a comment!