Thursday, July 18, 2013 - 11:03am
Hyatt Regency Hotels all over are undergoing massive renovations, spending millions of dollars to upgrade the experience for their guests. To show off their new duds, Hyatt Regency Chicago has invited press and travel-related folk to spend a couple of days not only exploring the hotel, but also the city it calls home.
Today through Saturday morning I'll be joining them in a whirlwind 48 hours. Here's the itinerary:
- 3pm: tour Hyatt Regency Chicago
- 6:30pm: dinner at Stetson's Steak & Sushi
- 7:45am: breakfast at American Craft Kitchen & Bar
- 10am: Helicopter Tour (!!!!)
- 1pm: lunch at The Annex
- 3pm: Chicago Architecture Boat Tour - Update: due to the hot hot hot weather we'll be visiting the Shedd Aquarium instead!
- 7pm: dinner at Level Two at Hyatt Magnificent Mile
Every step of the way (well, almost every step...) I'll be posting pictures and video on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram, and you can follow along this behind-the-scenes tour with #TLTHyatt.
Here's to being a Local Tourist!