Kid-sized summer fun for less!
Are you looking for ways to have fun this summer without breaking the bank? Don't worry, I've got you covered. From discounted bowling to FREE Wiggleworms classes, here are five ways to have fun for less!
- Camp Hollywood - Watch a movie for only $1 at the Davis Theater in Lincoln Square every Tuesday and Wednesday through August 29th. Kids can get a drink and popcorn for only $2 more.
- Family Fun Festival - Head on down to Millennium Park for the Family Fun Festival every day until September 2nd. Enjoy free Wiggleworms concert, arts and crafts, storytime and more.
- Discounted Bowling - Every Monday from 12-5pm bowl for only $1, plus shoes rental is only $1 at Diversey River Bowl.
- Planting Parties - Grow your families green thumb at the Garfield Park Conservatory every Saturday and Sunday from 11am-4pm.
- Storytime - Beat the heat and head indoors for storytime. There are more than 30 storytimes around Chicago each week. Our favorite storyteller is The Storybook Mom. You can enjoy her interactive and energetic storytimes at Urba Baby, Little Threads, Psycho Baby, Little Beans Cafe and more. For a complete list of storytimes each week click here.